When Jordan 4s cracks, cement gets in your eyes

It’s not the first time Jordan 4S cement has made a splash in the cement industry.

It’s been in the news before for a reason.

In August, a Jordan 4 was found to contain more cement than expected in a house built for a homeless family in a small rural town in Minnesota.

In December, the company announced it was removing all of its cement from the US after an inspection.

The cement company has faced several legal challenges in the past.

A federal judge ruled that the company had not adequately disclosed the potential risks of cement exposure to workers.

And the company’s previous owner, the city of Manchester, England, settled a class action lawsuit in 2011 over health hazards that could result from the exposure of workers to a high-level of cement.

It’s unclear what kind of health problems Jordan 4’s workers may have experienced when they were exposed to cement in the Manchester home, but the company is taking a “comprehensive” approach to addressing the issues, CEO Stephen Wirth told Fox News in an email.

“We’re taking the necessary steps to ensure that our workers are safe while they continue to work with the cement,” he said.

The company also said it will not replace any cement in homes that have been built for homeless families.

The problem was discovered after a company worker was exposed to a mix of cement, water and sewage while building a new home for a family of homeless men.

The contractor, Daniella Smith, said she saw the problem at work when she was putting cement into a new concrete patio, but said she was unaware of any other problems.

After the incident, she said, she contacted Jordan 4 and offered to send the cement to the local county to be cleaned.

Smith, who now works for a health-care consulting firm, was working on the renovation when she saw cement in her eyes.

“It looked like cement.

I was very shocked.

It was just kind of like cement,” she said.

Smith said she told her manager and other workers at the company, but didn’t know the extent of the problem.

After she contacted the company about the situation, the cement was removed and the workers were offered a second job.

“I was actually very happy about it because it was my first time in my life where I was working in a home,” Smith said.

“I was excited to see how it looked in my eyes.”

The cement was then replaced with a more appropriate material, but Smith said she’s still concerned about the risk of exposure to cement from another house.

She said she will never work in a cement company again.